01 May 2015

Death by Doxie : Porch Watch

Outside of eating, the hounds most favourite thing in the world is to sit on the front porch and watch the world go by*. Preferably in the sunshine. And don't they look just adorable doing it? 

No really, it's been a pretty rotten week for the world so please - take a moment to just soak in Ferdi's paws, the way he tucks them in under his chest. And look at those folds in Elfi's little legs. Now breath. Ahhhhh. I've said it before and no doubt I'll say it again - hounds make everything better.

*Where 'watch the world go by' means barking your lungs out and spraying spittle all over the steps every five minutes because the nice neighbourly old lady or woman with pram and (previously) sleeping kid or - god forbid - the postman dared to pass within sniffing distance.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way Ferdi puts his paws together. It reminds me of of old TV shows/films where someone sits at their desk with their hands together, if you know what I mean.

    Is that a doxie door stopper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! A present from the in-laws so not sure where it's from sorry. I think it's actually a boot scraper but I use it as a door stop :)

      Delete
  2. They are precious! I spy a really cool door stopper... :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.